Every night I lay in bed, I always read up on what people are doing...ie stalk their facebook or instagram account...to feel connected in some way to people that I care about, but don't see. It is one of my favorite things that I do all day. She looks so cute, their kids are so big, I love that they got a new car or are doing so well. Even for the bad, terrible or no good news, I can silently put my thoughts out in the universe for them. It makes me feel connected to something greater than myself. My walls aren't as confined, and my life doesn't seem as day in day out.
Tagg does a great job at keeping our photos floating around the universe, but I am terrible at it, something I want to remedy by writing on this blog. Will anyone read it? Probably not. Am I ok with that? Yes, yes I am.
If you have found yourself stalking our family late at night, welcome. Come on back, I will try to update you with what we have been done, what we are up to, and my parenting woes and triumphs. Hopefully visiting this page will help you feel a little warmer, a little happier, a little more involved in something bigger than yourself even for just a moment.
All of our love, the Archibalds.
No comments:
Post a Comment